What You Need To Know When Ordering Flowers
written on Wed 05 July 2017 by Taylor
Ordering flowers you wish to be delivered with your local BFA professional florist ensures your design is tailor made for you.
A professional florist will gather the flowers that will be just perfect for your order and create a gift that will be a feast for the eyes and if you wish use scented flowers, they will bring a fragrance to make you design extra special.
It is quite incredible that flowers can be used to convey just the right message, or reflect a personality. An expert florist at the florist near the jewellery quarter, Birmingham, after asking questions will create an arrangement that is as individual as the recipient and perfect for the occasion whether a birthday, anniversary or funeral
So what will the florist need to know when placing an order for delivery:
- The day you wish the flowers to be delivered. The name, address including the postcode, and telephone number of the recipient. (Delivery instructions if a property with a house name, or in a location that is difficult to find is always appreciated - we recommend you offer these details.)
- The item you would like sent. The florist will advise you on different products and what would best suit the individual you are sending the flowers to.
- The occasion, this also helps the florist offer there expert knowledge to guide you towards the best designs available - if you would like that advice
- Whether there are any particular flowers or colours that you would like to be included or flowers that you would like to be left out too!
- The style of the recipient - e.g. bright and cheerful, classical perhaps just white and greens, romantic and feminie, bold and dramatic etc.
- Whether you would like to add other items with the order, chocolates, wine or champagne, a balloon or soft toy etc.
- The card message for the gift card.
- Senders name, and full address - this is needed often requested for security if you are paying with a credit/debit card.
- Your contact telephone number, and email address.
- The payment details.
Delivery times advice (if there are specific times that the delivery should not be made please state these) A florist maybe able to advise an am or pm delivery - speak directly with the florist if you are at all concerned. A florist will ensure the flowers are received safely and are quite used to handling this everyday process.
Often it's hard to know what to buy but rest assured that flowers will be welcome at any time, they have 100% less calories than a box of chocolates, they'll last much longer than a bottle of wine... test it for yourself, give the gift of beautiful flowers from a professional florist and see the response you get - we are sure you won't be disappointed.